mackenzie made her dad coffee this morning. using what was leftover in the pot from last night. he didn't drink it.
- madison had a busy morning, getting the rest of her spelling words into alphabetical order and making her lunch. which was all supposed to be done last night.
- i dressed max this morning. in his only pair of jeans that don't have a hole in the right knee. along with a t-shirt over a long sleeve thermal. he looked handsome. the next time i see him, he's wearing his hulk shirt. which is borderline "too small". whatever makes him happy.
we ran to the neighborhood walmart to get some stuff for dinner and spinach dip (for sunday).
- with $10 from his great grandma roberta left over from christmas... max bought himself a transformers "animated" tent and a kid-sized nike golf glove. (he learned the animated part from watching the transformers commercials too many times)
- after a trip to target with my mom and sisters, (it was a long one, we wandered down the clearance aisles) we went and tried out
grimaldi's pizza for lunch.
- it was good, but no CPK. or roberto's chicken nachos. (i had those on thursday and they were to die for)
- the girls had their first healthy snacks class today. which gave max and i an extra hour to ourselves. and we used that time wisely... a quick trip to sonic, a nap and some quiet time on the computer. they made 4 different snacks. a smoothie, sliced bananas rolled in yogurt and granola, celery with cottage cheese in it and a pita pocket filled with turkey, lettuce and cheese.
- max has watched frosty the snowman about 3 times today and little drummer boy once. i finished reading confessions of a shopaholic. now i'm ready to see the movie.
- going through blogs this morning, i found a recipe on becky higgins blog. creamy mushroom and chicken soup. that's what we had for dinner tonight along with some rhodes wheat rolls. it was delicious.
- and for the third time this week. i took a short little drive to... golden spoon. with my little guy. everyone got some frozen yogurt tonight.