10. because it's that time of year.... my random list is a countdown.
09. i took down the tree + put away all christmas decorations tuesday. it probably would have come down the day after christmas, but i was on the couch sick instead.
08. me + my mom took my kids + jen's kids to town square tuesday to see alvin and the chipmunks the squeakquel. the kids loved it. i laughed and heard my mom laugh a couple times. afterward, grandma got them all yogurtland. they were told not to go crazy. grace wasn't exactly sure what that meant. :)
07. next week the girls go back to school. after, what seemed like, the longest break ever. it's been nice though. we've all enjoyed sleeping in until 7:30 - 8:00. sometimes later for the kids. and i've really enjoyed not ironing their clothes every morning. (maybe their clothes aren't THAT wrinkled)
06. i finally finished posting about our first vacation in california. way back in november. it feels like forever ago. i had over 650 pictures from that trip and i don't have the patience to upload all of the pictures to the blog, just yet.
05. jacob spent the night tuesday night. him + mackenzie were going to "pull an all-nighter". they attempt this at every sleepover. i don't think they even made it half way. around three in the morning, i heard some weird noises. i sat up in my bed and saw kenzie on the floor moaning. she had just thrown up (in the bathroom) and was about to throw up again. she was in bed all day yesterday getting better for the new year's eve party tonight.
04. my pizza cutter is missing. it's been missing for a few months now. maybe it's hiding in the same spot max's other pair of jeans are hiding (oh and that library book too).
03. darric + i have started watching pawn stars on the history channel. i really like it. it's like a little history lesson in almost every episode. i can do without the one guy's laugh though.
02. apparently, darric doesn't like the candy cane lofthouse sugar cookies as much as the regular ones. there are only 2 cookies missing from the package and we got them before christmas. (as many of you know, darric can usually eat an entire package by himself) ;)
01. my cell phone broke before christmas. so, i'm back to using the lovely phone that i was using before when my last phone broke. there is no way i'm paying full price for a new one... so i will wait. oh, how i miss my calendar and alarm and fanciness.
HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!